Board Member, 2004 – 2007
- Development of technology, grant proposals, and project development for Burningman
- Art Bus, many iterations
Director of Technology, May 2004 – Sept 2005
- Development of technology, grant proposals, and project development for Burningman 2005.
- Co-developed 8 channel, 7 day, continuous soundtrack and audio sculpture for the project
- Managed the technology teams and finances
- Part of The Machine Crew who raised over $86,000 through grants, private donors, and fund raising events
Software Engineer, April – May 2004
- Developed spatial 8 channel sound system in Max/MSP for Sensitize theater production.
Spheres Of Transformation
Software Engineer, June – Sept 2003
- Developed spatial 4 channel sound system in Max/MSP with Dan Cohn and David Kitts for Burningman 2003.
Software Engineer, March – Sept 2002
- Developed Ze Arc’s interactive 8 channel sound system in Max/MSP with Justin Rodda for Burningman 2002.
Software Engineer, Sep. – Dec. 2001
- Incorporated custom Max/MSP 8 channel interactive audio system with video tracking. Well is an Interactive media installation with Juniper Shuey for the University of Washington’s BFA Exhibits, Nov. 27 – Dec. 01 2001.
Software Engineer, Jan. – June 2001
- Developed an interactive audio/video installation with Lew Baldwin for the Whitney Museum of American Art‘s BITSTREAMS Exhibit which was showing from March 22 – June 10, 2001.
Software Engineer, Jan. – Sept. 2000
- Developed multi-participant, Interactive audio/video installation with Alicia Berger, which was shown at the Bellevue Art Museum’s Pacific Northwest Annual 2000 Exhibit (July – September 2000). First shown at the Cornish college of the Arts’ BFA Exhibits (May 2000).